1.Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments for the sales force with the emphasis on high quality leads.
2. Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors
3. Proactively follow up leads generated from canvassing by the account managers.
4. Use of initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with companies who are not already on the database
5. Manage the database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business
6. Work closely with the sales team to achieve sales objectives
7. Negotiate commercial terms within set guidelines
8. Meeting Sales & Conversion Targets.
IPROM Group is one of the fastest emerging business house in India. It has diverse interest in the field of IT & ITES Services, E-Commerce Business, CRM Solutions, Mobility & Enterprise SMS Solutions. The Group began its journey in the summer of 2011 with corporate headquarters in Bangalore and offices in Mumbai, Kolkata, New Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune and in all the major State Capitals across India, besides having points of presence in South Asia & Middle East.