We have an excellent Opening for Customs – Trainee Associate with one of the leading CRO in Ahmedabad.
Position: - Customs – Trainee
Experience: - : Fresher
Qualification: - Graduate in any discipline
· Only Male Candidates are preferred
· Responsibilities for tracking shipment on daily basis.
· Responsibilities for clearance the shipment, Preparing required documents for clearance of shipment like RWC(Re-ware Housing Certificate), PC(Procure Certificate), EUD(End User Declaration), NOC(Non Objection Certificate) etc.
· Coordinate with CHA(Custom House Agent) on routine basis for tracking the shipment and documents.
· Responsibilities for Hazardous OR Cargo Shipment, Arranging of Check list, Better knowledge of Custom duty, Ware-house Duty, N-Form Charges, Road Permit etc.
· Responsibilities to send PC before shipment arrived at Custom house(Mumbai).
· Have to develop knowledge of courier agencies like DHL, FedEx, Blue Dart, Yusen, Jeena & Co. etc
· Candidates have to do coordination with custom department for delivery of chemicals.
If interested, revert back with your updated CV and salary details on firstname.lastname@example.org
"Primrose” is an initiative for Talent Acquisition, Training & Development, End to End HR Solutions and Partnering CSR. Primrose has been initiated by a group of professionals, with a sole objective to serve the varied needs of the corporate bodies and various emerging industries.
Founded by experts with sound exposure having worked with leading Indian corporate bodies and Multi Nationals in the sectors of Pharma, Clinical Research, Engineering, Banking, Education and Social Sector, etc.
Nevertheless to say ours’ is an innovative enterprise, engaged in to various value added HR Services that are focussed on process and customer centric.
We are always innovative in exceeding our customer expectations and deliver high quality services.