He/ She will be responsible for screening, scheduling, interviewing, short-listing and selection of teaching graduates from different sources (campus/ open market) as per teacher education needs in our 100+ partner affordable English medium schools spread across different locations within Pune city.
1. Reach out to the maximum (fresher or experienced) teachers in the region
2. Source, call and attract candidates by using databases, online applications, social networking sites etc.
3. Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
4. Collect referrals, prospect teachers who are not in the job or willing to make a profile change from other sectors.
5. Assesses applicants relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
6. Assist Manager – Human Resource during in-house and campus interview process
7. Develop city wide current teacher education college databases to prospect fellows
8. Tracking & maintaining application database and following up with the most deserving candidates
9. On-board new employees in order to become fully integrated
1. A good Listener and clear communicator
2. Confidence and Target Driven
3. Ability of cultivate and build Relationships
4. Consultative in nature and Strong follow up skills
Competencies and Abilities:
1. Excellent spoken English
2. Strong on resourcefulness
3. Highest attention to detail and quality of finish
4. Is organized and is able to deliver under pressure
Values and Mindsets:
1. Self achiever and work on deadlines
2. Continually Self Improve
3. Great organizer.
4. On top of all issues, always.
Rewards & Recognition:
2. Recommendation letters
3. Daily and Weekly recognition
4. Lots of fun and parties.
Education & Experience: Any graduate or post graduate with knowledge in recruitment would be preferred.
Internship Months: November 2017 to May 2018
Stipend amount (Rs. 5,000/-) per month will be paid during the internship months.
Contact - 8408885462 / 8408885465 (so that we may schedule your further rounds of interview with the organisation at the earliest.)
iTeach Fellowship is India's first teaching fellowship, exclusively for NEW TEACHERS . It is a full time, on the job, FREE 1 year teaching skill development program for aspiring teachers. We place the teachers as our Fellows in high need Private Affordable English Medium schools (typically catering to students from low income backgrounds) and provide them with professional development, rewards and recognition and career growth opportunities while they are working as a Full time teacher for the school. Our mantra is simple - we want to create better & happier teachers. Founded in 2014 in Pune, we are now in our 3rd year of operations, looking to expand our reach to 100 Fellows across 75 schools in Pune.